RSS

My new Site

27 Apr

Hello all,

Thanks for making BreakDroid a success. I mostly made it just to see if I could and so far it has worked out. I have had several thousand downloads thus far. Donations are pretty low about $50 total but thats not why I made it in the first place it’s just a perk. Anyway to point of this post it to introduce you to my newest site Steven’s Scripts. Like I said earlier I just like to tinker and see if I can make things work by scripting them for automation. If you have a Mac check it out. Most of my scripts are for Mac but some may work on linux.

My first script is for Mac users with Google Voice.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1. Rafael

April 27, 2012 at 8:20 pm

Scripts site… spelled Scritps on your masthead. And congrats

• admin

April 28, 2012 at 7:45 pm

Thanks

2. NB

May 8, 2012 at 9:06 pm

not working on osx snow leopard. root got stuck and after a few attempts finally went through(after unplugging and plugging back in fire after over 10 min of waiting) apk’s will not load. either loops through fire screen occasionally showing ics screen or now just stuck on a black screen with nothing on it

• admin

May 9, 2012 at 4:47 am

It sounds like you installed a rom not flashable with the recovery I include. Does that sound right?

• andrew

May 9, 2012 at 5:47 am

just like NB, i have snow leopard on my macbook…it made it to fastboot loader and said will go into sleep for 15 sec and then spit out 2 more line and froze for 5 minutes…i had to unplug and now im stuck at the splash screen…any input on what to do?

• andrew

May 9, 2012 at 5:58 am

nvm i was able to get it back to normal, i might try to do manual way as my mac keeps freezing…how long does it actually take to install on a mac?

• admin

May 10, 2012 at 12:59 am

5 minutes or so. What takes time it turning off and on your Kindle so many times.

3. jim

July 13, 2012 at 5:55 pm

Hey, tried doing a root on Xperia Arc running Android 2.3.4, it seems to have half rooted it somehow. I have the superuser app but when I grabbed an app called root explorer, that told me my handset was not rooted.
    Any idea/suggestions?

4. Jack

October 25, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Please accept bitcoin because I dont donate in anything else.

• admin

December 29, 2012 at 4:13 pm

I now accept bitcoin donations at 1BLySVmPyh9EwqhVcaboT9G27256G4fKrZ Thanks for the idea.